Fab Find of the Week: Look Good Feel Better beauty box
Beauty boxes are just brilliant intros to products before you swing for the full size. But there's another very, very good reason to treat yourself to this one – because a whopping £20 of the £25 price goes to one of our favourite charities, Look Good Feel Better.
This incredibly worthwhile organisation offers self-confidence and makeover workshops (now for men, too) who are undergoing cancer treatment. It's exclusive to Debenhams in a limited edition that's been on sale for some time but only just made it onto our radar – so make it snappy.
What will you find inside? Worth £80, here are the contents:
• A full-size gorgeous red MAC Liptensity Lipstick (in Fire Roasted)
• Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer (15ml)
• Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair (25ml)
• GlamGlow THIRSTYMUD Hydrating Treatment Mask (15g)
• Clinique High Impact Mascara (3.5ml)
• A 15ml size of Estée Lauder DayWear Antioxidant Moisturiser SPF15 (a long-term fave of ours). Brand-spotters will note that all the above sit under the umbrella of Estée Lauder Companies, who deserve a shout-out for generously donating these products. (As do Debenhams, who aren't making anything out of the box – the fiver covers the cost of the box itself.)
And is there a better excuse to give yourself a little treat than knowing it's going to give someone else a treat, too...?
£25 - buy here