Head on down to the first-ever London Beauty Week
If you head down to Covent Garden’s East Piazza before close-of-play Sunday (15th September), you’re in for a treat. Actually, a lot of treats. There’s a packed schedule of make-up, skincare and fragrance events and experiences planned as part of the first-ever London Beauty Week.
Look forward to…
• Exclusive experiences from Tom Ford, NARS, Aesop, Dior, Chanel and more.: Beauty lovers can pop into Aesop’s stunning King Street store, for instance, which will be adorned with fresh flower arrangements, for a bespoke skincare consultation, or visit Chanel on Friday 13th September or Saturday 14th September where illustrator Melissa Bailey will be on-hand to capture the results of the brand’s incredible express services.
Additional in-store events, experiences and installations can be enjoyed across Covent Garden beauty brand favourites, including Atelier Cologne, Miller Harris, Molton Brown, Ted Baker and Trevor Sorbie and The Alkemistry.
• Check in for panel talks discussing sustainability, e-commerce, conscious beauty and other of-the-now subjects; tickets are just £10 and will bag you a limited edition goody bag, with all proceeds going direct to charity Beauty Banks. Tickets are available from EventBrite now.
• Weleda Skin Food will bring their Nice Cream Van to the Beauty Playground, dishing delicious ice cream over discussions about the brand’s ethical and sustainable ethos.
• Miller Harris will serve up bright neon, bespoke illustrations - and ice cream via their exclusive pop up – and will reveal two new vibrant fragrances: Blousy and Brighton Rock.
• Floral Street Fragrance will bring magic to The Beauty Playground with a spinning prize wheel, where visitors can take a spin the wheel to discover their perfume persona.
• Showcasing their new Eau du Parfum range, Molton Brown will offer fragrance consultations and a bespoke Beauty Bar will also be in situ courtesy of Miami export Buns & Buns, serving up Bottled Beauty cocktails designed in partnership with Molton Brown, inspired by the brand’s classic scents and presented in their signature bottles.
Maybe see you there…?