Top tips for glowing skin by superfacialist Abigail James
We have a bit of a fangirl thing going for Abigail James, who is Treatment Ambassador for Liz Earle. So when she recently shared some of her skin secrets with us recently, we thought we'd better pay it forward and share it with you. Here goes...
• When you have a little extra time, firmly massage your cleanser into your skin, getting your knuckles involved for extra stimulation.
• Depending on skin type, use a face mask at least once a week. When your complexion needs a radiance boost, Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask is perfect because it instantly revitalises skin that’s looking a little dull. (Note from Team Beauty Bible: it's one of our longstanding favourites, too – just two minutes is all it takes to restore skin's glow.)
• Booking a facial? Get tech-y – Venus Viva Radio Frequency is the go-to treatment to lift, firm and glow.
• I’m all about getting down with the beets – beetroot is fabulous for skin building blocks, including magnesium, zinc, copper, selenium, vitamins A and a whole host of B’s. Simply add to your juice or salad.
• Get outside and breathe fresh air. Step away from the desk, the TV and ironing board and go for a walk or run – vitamin D and oxygen are important aspects to help get your glow on.
A little bird tells us that Abigail is going to have a book out, before too long – so we can expect cover-to-cover skin wisdom. And if you'd like to book an entirely bespoke treatment with her in the UK or internationally – which will be carried out at the gorgeous Liz Earle flagship in Sloane Square – e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 020-7881 7750.
Check out the Liz Earle website at lizearle.com, or Abigail's own site abigailjames.com
Meanwhile? Enjoy these D-I-Y skin solutions.