EXCLUSIVE BEAUTY BIBLE KITS FROM LIZ EARLE
We’ve known lovely Liz Earle since long, long before she launched her skincare range. (And now there’s wonderful, wearable make-up, too.) So we’re delighted that the team at Liz Earle has put together these exclusive kits for Beauty Bible. There are plenty of award-winners, our own faves – and a new special Everyday Beauty Favourites kit – with some great savings, too… (Do scroll down: lots here…!) And remember: right now the Liz Earle site has some truly marvellous, absolutely fail-safe gifts. (We know: we give them to friends every year...!)
Colour Kit II: Everyday Beauty Favourites
We truly love everything about Liz Earle Colour: the flattering, fool-proof shades and equally goof-proof textures, the sleek packaging – and the fact the make-up’s enriched with skin-caring botanicals. So this lip and eye duo from the new Liz Earle Colour collection is perfect for every day, with shades that suit all skin tones and deliver a beautiful, natural-looking result with a high-performance finish. Slip it in your handbag: it’s all you need for gorgeousness-on-the-go…
- Signature Lip Colour in Rosewood. Enriched with a blend of natural source vitamin E, avocado oil and shea butter, achieve beautiful-looking lips with this easy-to-wear, sheer and comfortable formula. This soft, muted red is a staple ‘suits all’ classic.
- Signature Eye Colour in Golden Sand. This lightweight formula has a natural skin affinity, making it easy to blend for a smooth, even finish that stays true and lasts. Golden Sand is a soft, gleaming cream shade – great worn on its own or as a highlighter on eyes and cheekbones too. And as a gift, you'll also receive a sample size of the new Liz Earle Botanical Essence No. 15 - a wonderfully warm, 'snuggly' fresh Oriental, which we agree with Liz is like a fragrant 'cashmere blanket in a bottle'...
Price: £27.50 – buy here
We’ve loved these products since Liz showed them to us at an exclusive preview, a few months back. They deliver the kind of natural look that’s her signature; you won’t find scare-the-horses colours (just as well in Sarah’s case!), but really fabulous, flattering neutrals and terrific skin-matched shades. And here’s what you’ll find in the special kit Liz Earle has put together for Beauty Bible…
- Lash Definition Smudgeproof Mascara – in suits-everyone black.
- Sheer Lip Gloss – in Mallow, a fabulous natural-looking soft-nude shine, with a gloss finish that’s surprisingly budge-proof (unlike most glosses), and infused with lip-caring botanicals including borage and avocado.
- Natural Glow Bronzer (Bronze) – we’re loving this: a soft, sheer bronzer that leaves skin sun-kissed and radiant, enriched with natural-source vitamin E, borage and avocado. There’s minimal shimmer, which makes it great for contouring, too…
- Complimentary samples of four Sheer Skin Tint shades, so you can try this complexion-evening base and discover your ideal, skin-perfecting shade.
Price: £47.50 – buy here
The perfect kit, which does what it says on the tin!
- Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 50 ml pump, with two pure muslin cloths. This multi award-winning, concentrated, creamy cleanser quickly removes everyday grime and make-up, including stubborn mascara, to leave all skin types soft, smooth and radiant.
- Sheer Skin Tint 40 ml. The new creamy glide-on product to use over moisturiser that blends like a dream to enhance your natural skin tone; in a choice of four shades. Plus free Sheer Skin Tint sample of all four shades so you can check you've chosen your perfect shade before opening the full size product.
- Plus free Sheer Skin Tint sample, and complimentary 15 ml Gentle Face Exfoliator (the only facial scrub we ever use).
Price: £30.00 (saving £5) – buy here
Don’t tell anyone but we keep a stock of Liz Earle’s shampoo and conditioner at our hairdressers because we love it so much.
- Botanical Shine Shampoo 50 ml. One brilliant shampoo suits all hair types but the conditioner comes in three options…
- Botanical Shine Conditioner 50 ml (complimentary). Choose from Dry/Damaged (that's us!), Normal or Oily/Fine.
- Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash 100 ml. Delicately scented wash that feels delicious on skin.
- Nourishing Botanical Body Cream 50 ml. A gorgeous skin-nourishing blend of botanicals.
Price: £19.75 (saving: £4.75) – buy here
This collection of handy travel-size treats is perfect for smooth, beautiful, healthy-looking skin on the go. They live in our wheelie bags.
- Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 50ml tube with 1 muslin cloth.
- Instant Boost Skin Tonic 50 ml. A heavenly, non-drying, floral-scented toner to revitalise, soothe and brighten your skin, with conditioning, natural source vitamin E and hydrating, organic aloe vera plus calendula, cucumber and rose-scented geranium to refresh your skin and revive your spirits.
- Skin Repair Moisturiser 15 ml (choose from - Dry/Sensitive, Normal/Combination or Skin Repair Light). Rich in active natural ingredients including borage seed oil (a potent source of the skin-conditioning fatty acid GLA), avocado oil plus echinacea and natural source vitamin E, an important antioxidant, to help replace lost moisture in skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
- Gentle Face Exfoliator 15 ml, complimentary. This kind yet effective facial polisher is ideal for gently buffing away dead skin cells and impurities to leave skin brighter, smoother and fresher. Even sensitive skin like we both have can tolerate this.
Price: £20.75 (saving £5.25) – buy here
Jo declares Superskin Moisturiser ‘the best moisturiser, ever, ever, ever!’. Ideal for more mature or very dry skins, and a great extra treat for all skin types during the winter months.
- Superskin Moisturiser 15 ml. Specially formulated to rejuvenate older or parched complexions, this rich, luxurious, fragrance-free moisturiser contains a powerful blend of high quality, naturally active ingredients to smooth, plump and replenish for healthy, youthful-looking skin.
- Superskin Concentrate 2 ml (complimentary), This intense aromatic blend of 100% pure plant oils is a rich, restoring treat for all skin types, especially mature. With softening argan and organic rosehip oils, soothing neroli, lavender and chamomile essential oils plus protective natural source vitamin E.
- Superskin Body Cream 50 ml tube. Here’s the body version of the fabulous facial moisturiser.
Price: £26.75 (saving £5.75) – buy here
A trio of our favourite products from the `What we use’ page in The 21st Century Beauty Bible. . .
• Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 100 ml, with two pure muslin cloths. Sarah ‘always, always cleanses and moisturises before bed’ and loves Cleanse & Polish. Use it morning and evening for healthy, radiant skin. • Brightening Treatment Mask 50 ml. We both love this product. Jo uses it as an occasional skin-booster, ‘the camphor rich mask really gives skin back its oomph', and Sarah uses it on `puffy days’ because it’s ‘simply a miracle’. • Superbalm 5 g (complimentary). An absolute must-have: for lips and tough, rough places anywhere’ says Sarah. Made from plant oils and natural waxes, plus shea butter and echinacea, it quickly rescues and restores skin - the ultimate skin saviour.
Price: £27.75 (saving £5) – buy here