You're invited to sign up to The Perfume Society
Alongside working on Beauty Bible, Jo's been involved in a very special project that she wants to share with you... A life-long lover of perfumes, it came to Jo a couple of years back that there was no 'appreciation society' for perfume. So, with a friend and colleague - Lorna McKay, former fragrance and beauty buyer at Harrods - she's set one up. At the heart is a massive, informational website - but it's much more than just a website: there's a chance to try all sorts of fragrances, attend events, and receive a beautiful downloadable magazine, The Scented Letter, all about fragrance; the first issue goes out this week.
By becoming a subscriber to The Perfume Society for just £25 per year, you’ll receive the following exclusive benefits…
• Your first Perfume Discovery Fragrance Edit ‘discovery box’ as a joining gift (seen at the top of this page), featuring eight beautiful samples, smelling strips, a complimentary handbag-size Crabtree & Evelyn Lily Hand Cream (and of course your subscription card), together with ‘Fragrance Notes’ postcards and an embossed Note Book, so you can share your thoughts about the scents – and start to deepen your appreciation of perfume and the scented world.
• Eight copies a year of our ‘e-magazine’, The Scented Letter - virtually the only publication in the world devoted to all things fragrant…
• A complimentary workshop – for 2014, ‘How to Improve Your Sense of Smell‘, which will be hosted at locations nationwide.
• Suggested activities for your own local ‘Perfume Group‘ – like a book club, but without the homework…!
• ‘Access All Areas‘: you’ll be able to read special content on the website that is created for subscribers-only, including ‘nose’ interviews, vodcasts, podcasts and more.
• You will also be first to know about each of our new limited edition Perfume Society Discovery Boxes - to help you discover new perfumes, and improve your sense of smell, which are available only to subscribers (and at a special price) for the first two weeks after they launch, or till they sell out (whichever is the sooner).
For more info and to sign up, click here - and Jo and Lorna look forward to seeing you…!
(Please note: due to shipping restrictions The Perfume Society can't send boxes to the Republic of Ireland or internationally, although you can still receive the other joining benefits, i.e. subscription to The Scented Letter etc.)