Five chances to win pure, natural, nourishing Sukin Signature skincare (worth £77)
We have five collections of Sukin Signature natural skincare to give away, eight products in all – each prize worth £77.60
Just in case you’re not familiar with this great, no fuss, 98.8% natural brand, it was born and bred in Australia – now a global leader in green beauty. Sukin was launched in Melbourne in 2007 after the founders spotted a gap in the market for high efficacy, environmentally sustainable and, crucially, affordable natural skincare. Today Sukin is Australia’s number one natural skincare brand.
We’ve been fans for a long time, as have our Beauty Bible testers who regularly award Sukin products a Beauty Bible gong. The latest was for their Micellar Cleansing Water, a super-gentle cleansing and hydrating blend of naturals including aloe vera and chamomile, which romped home with two Awards - Silver and Best Natural.
‘Loved this product a LOT – it removed a full face of long wearing make-up effortlessly – can’t believe this is natural!’ commented one tester [strange how natural still means ‘not as effective’ to some consumers…]. Some found one swipe did the biz, others double-cleansed with the Micellar or used it as part of their cleansing regime (you could do that with one of the Sukin Cleansers, which are part of this prize).
Our testers liked everything about the range, the lack of hype (no extravagant ‘bells and whistles’, as they say), the clear labelling (which we applaud too), and what the formulations leave out, as well as put in. No sulphates or parabens are the best known exclusions, but there’s a l-o-n-g list of other synthetics that you won’t find in this totally vegan range – mineral oils, petrolatum, phthalates, animal derivatives, synthetic fragrances, harsh detergents propylene glycol, triclosan, silicones and a few others!
Another tenet of Sukin’s sustainable philosophy is ‘NO harm to our animal friends’ so no ingredient is tested on animals - we’re passionate about cruelty-free here at Beauty Bible and we know many of our readers are too. Find out more about the brand at sukinnaturals.com.
So… five lucky Beauty Bible winners will receive a box full of gorgeous, skin-cherishing Sukin skincare (see below.
• Micellar Cleansing Water (usually £7.95 for 250ml) – our Beauty Bible Award winner with aloe vera and chamomile
• Foaming Facial Cleanser, £7.95 for 125 ml: chamomile, aloe vera, witch hazel and green tea
• Cream Cleanser (£7.95 for 125ml) – with rosehip, avocado and wheat germ for normal to dry skin
• Hydrating Mist Toner (£7.95 for 125ml) – soothing rosewater and chamomile
• Revitalising Facial Scrub (£7.95 for 125ml) – bamboo and the finest ground walnut shells plus aloe, rose hip and chamomile – fab for hands too!
• Facial Moisturiser (£7.95 for 125ml) – with oils of rosehip, avocado, sesame seed and jojoba, plus aloe vera, wheat germ and vitamin E
• Antioxidant Eye Serum, (£14.95 for 30ml) with aloe vera, cucumber and burdock plus rose hip, evening primrose and borage oils
• Moisture Restoring Night Cream (£14.95 for 120 ml) – with oils of evening primrose, rosehip and borage.
Simply fill in the form below and dream! But if you just can’t wait to try some of this fab ‘green goddess’ range, visit boots.com/search/sukin.
Prize draw closes at 7 a.m. on Wednesday 10th April 2019
NB Winners are chosen via a random number generator and there is no cash alternative to this prize.