Win the fabbest Christmas present from NEOM Luxury Organics
For one super-lucky winner, one stupendous prize worth £350: pretty well every product in the Christmas range from Nicola Elliott’s cult brand... We have loved NEOM (the initials come from Nicola Elliot and her business partner Oliver Mennell) since it launched in 2005 with a range of the most heavenly scented candles that were both truly luxurious and truly organic. The original idea came because Nicola couldn't find a gorgeous present for her sister who combined working for Friends of the Earth with a love of luxury.
‘When it came to her birthday, I was stumped,’ Nicola remembers. ‘What ticked the eco boxes at the health food store just didn’t really cut it in terms of prettiness and real, effective pampering.’ So Nicola, then a journalist writing for glossies like InStyle and Glamour, set out to fill the gap. Since then, NEOM has become the world’s most sought-after brand when it comes to scenting your environment naturally gorgeously.
Kylie Minogue loved NEOM’s candles and so did (and does) every discerning green goddess we ever met. Where most fragranced candles are made of paraffin wax and synthetic scents, NEOM’s are handmade in the UK from 100 per cent vegetable waxes sources from sustainable and renewable crops (not palm oil, which threatens the habitats of orangutans). The fragrance comes from pure essential oils. No chemical fertilisers, pesticides or artificial binders or glue are used and the wicks are cotton, so they burn cleanly for hours and hours.
After that success, Nicola, formerly a journalist now a trained aromatherapist, expanded into other home fragrances, such as reed diffusers, and then a fabulous range of skincare with bath and body products of such deliciousness we are nearly swooning at the thought.
So we are beyond delighted to be able to offer this wonderful prize, which gives us all the ideas we need for Christmas presents. It contains the following: just fill in the form below to enter. (NB if you don't enter, you can’t win!)
• Harmonise Home Candle (£42). Think: pine, cedarwood & eucalyptus.
• Harmonise Reed Diffuser (£37). Again, aromatic with pine, cedarwood & eucalyptus.
• Three Nights of Peace (£10). Three bath oils (5 ml each) of Complete Bliss (Moroccan blush rose), Real Luxury (lavender, jasmine & Brazilian rosewood) and Tranquillity (lavender, jasmine & sweet basil).
• Scents of Christmas Travel Candle Collection (£42), Three Travel candles featuring Comforting (vetiver, cedarwood & star anise), Christmas Wish (mandarin, cinnamon & tonka bean), Harmonise (pine, cedarwood & eucalyptus).
• For luxuriant bathing: Organic Bath Foam (£20), with lavender, jasmine & sweet basil; Sensuous Body Wash (£18), blending exotic notes of ylang ylang, frankincense & patchouli, and the matching Sensuous Body Lotion (£25).
• Candle Lighter. Very sexily designed, this!
• Home Scenting Gift Set (£50), featuring the Happiness Reed Diffuser (white neroli, mimosa & lemon), Complete Bliss Travel Candle (Moroccan Blush Rose) and Tranquillity Pillow Mist (lavender, jasmine & sweet basil).
So that’s Christmas wrapped up for one Beauty Bible ‘insider’. And for the rest of us, well – just let your fingers do the shopping and whizz off to www.neomorganics.com. We’ll surely be doing the same.
Prize draw closed on Wednesday 4th December 2013