Win label.m Professional hair care worth £130 (+ 12 runners-up prizes)
This week, we’re collaborating with label.m to offer one bumper prize of the whole Therapy collection – six products formulated to nourish and repair and worth over £130, PLUS 12 runners-up prizes of Beauty Bible Award-winning Therapy Rejuvenating Radiance Oil
‘Whatever the weather, we’ll weather the weather…’ – remember the song? So – as we write this, it’s glorious and all we want to do is wash and style our hair and go swish! Tomorrow or next week, however – we may be back in the mists with frizz bedevilling our barnets. So Hallelujah for label.m, which just won a Beauty Bible Gold Award for its magnificently de-frizzing label.m Rejuvenating Radiance Oil from the Therapy range.
Our independent tester panel just loved this fine light oil (which is formulated with an exclusive Rejuven-8tm Complex plus Moroccan argan oil) to nourish, repair and protect all types of hair.
‘I have tried lots of different styling oils and frizz controllers and this one is up there with the best,’ commented one tester in this notoriously tricky category. ‘It left my hair smooth and soft, healthy and bouncy – and without frizz!’ She used it both on damp hair pre-blow drying and as a finishing product.
Another tester used the oil on holiday ‘where it was too hot and humid to straighten my hair’ so she let it dry naturally and used the oil to define her curls. ‘It did a great job of doing that without any frizziness.’
The brand was originally developed by Toni (the ‘Toni’ of TONI&GUY – enough said) and his daughter Sacha Mascolo, alongside the International Artistic Team. As you’d expect from that heritage, it’s hugely successful and has been paid the ultimate accolade of being named the Official Haircare Product of London Fashion Week. And there’s nothing much harder on hair than the demands of the catwalk, with endless restyles using every tool known to stylists.
The label.m Therapy Rejuvenating Collection consists of six targeted products including the Radiance Oil. Both the Rejuvenating Mask and the Protein Cream have won Beauty Bible Awards previously, fittingly in the Anti-Ageing haircare categories.
We are simply delighted that label.m is taking part in this prize draw to celebrate the beginning of Spring (okay, call us optimistic but just look at the buds ‘n blossom!).
One super lucky Beauty Bible reader will win the whole label.m Therapy Rejuvenating Collection, which consists of:
• label.m Therapy Rejuvenating Shampoo (usually £16.25 for 200ml) – a sulphate-free formula designed to transform weak, dull, aged hair into strong, radiant, youthful looking locks.
• label.m Therapy Rejuvenating Conditioner (£19.25 for 150ml) – like its partner shampoo, above this contains eight technologically advanced anti-ageing ingredients
• label.m Therapy Rejuvenating Mask (£19.95 for 120ml) – ooh, we love a good mask and this is one of the best, according to our testers
• label.m Therapy Rejuvenating Protein Cream (£18.25 for 50ml) – another previous Beauty Bible Award winner
• label.m Therapy Rejuvenating Oil Mist (£27.95 for 100ml) – the latest addition to the range, which can be used as a lightweight ‘second day’ refresher to reduce frizz and flyaways – we’re hoping to trial this shortly
• label.m Therapy Rejuvenating Radiance Oil (£30.95 for 100ml) – voted a Gold Award by Beauty Bible’s independent panel of testers
AND 12 runners up will win label.m Therapy Rejuvenatng Radiance Oil – well, you know all about this by now…
We hope you’re feeling lucky, lucky, lucky! To enter, just fill in the simple form below and, well, cross your fingers and toes and twist your tresses!
Prize draw closes at 7 a.m. on Wednesday 3rd April 2019
NB Winners are chosen via a random number generator and there is no cash alternative to this prize.