Bliss out – win Bramley bath & body products (we've six sets for you)
We have six sets of Bramley bath & body gorgeousness to give away – five products in each set, worth £65
Here’s one of our most favourite things: relaxing in a warm fragrant bath by the light of a scented candle, then stroking on body lotion lavishly. And for our prize draw this week, British beauty brand Bramley is offering all of that – and more! (We might add in a cup or glass of something restorative and even ‘The Archers’… but that’s up to you.)
We love Bramley, which was founded by Chloë Luxton a decade ago when her hotelier husband Charlie Luxton wanted a chic, all-natural range for the impeccably appointed bathrooms at The Beckford Arms in Wiltshire (now a destination gastro pub, BTW).
Chloë’s inspiration for the range was her childhood on the Devon coast where she collected shells and flowers. She also crushed blooms into perfumes to sell at roadside stalls. This time round, Chloë worked with a Somerset-based apothecary to create the Bramley collection using blends of different essential oils, all anchored on a citrus base.
Chloë was adamant that all the products should be not only 100 per cent pure and natural but also environmentally sustainable. So the essential oils are fair trade and sustainably grown, the ingredients are biodegradable and the packaging recyclable. (As authors of two natural beauty and wellbeing books, we’re big fans of that philosophy.)
Today, Bramley’s natural bath and body collection blossoms nationwide in 350 hotels, pubs and shops. Find more details online at bramleyproducts.co.uk.
We’re absolutely delighted that Bramley is offering Beauty Bible readers the chance to win one of six sets of specially chosen products.
Each winner will receive:
• Bubble Bath with Geranium, Lavender & Sweet Orange (usually £14 for 250ml) – the natural bubbles appear first then gently subside as the essential oils subtly scent your bathroom and nourish your skin.
• Body Lotion with Juniper, Sweet Orange & Bergamot (£14 for 250ml) – this fragrant rich cream is deeply moisturising – transforming dry skin in a trice.
• Candle with Rose Absolute, Spearmint & Peppermint (£26 for 235g) – this natural wax candle, made from sustainable renewable soya crops, has a lead-free, natural fibre wick that will burn for up to 45 hours.
• Detox Massage Brush (£7.95) – no wonder this is a best seller; it’s the perfect combo of rubber nodules and natural bristles to exfoliate and smooth your body from toes to neck, as well as stimulating the lymph system. Use it on dry skin before your bath or shower, or in the water if you prefer.
• Washbag ( £18) – with a fern print designed by British block-printer Molly Mahon, this zipped sponge bag with waterproof lining is both charming and practical.
For a chance of winning, simply fill in the form below.
Prize draw closes at 7 a.m. on Wednesday 1st May 2019
NB Winners are chosen via a random number generator and there is no cash alternative to this prize.